The New Mexico Consortium
The New Mexico Consortium (NMC) is an innovative effort to engage universities and industry in scientific research in the nation's interest and to increase the role of Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) in science, education and economic development. This non-profit corporation formed by the three New Mexico universities focuses on facilitating collaborations at the Laboratory interface.
Events and News
- CARC Makes Room for New Supercomputer
- UbiQD Start-Up Company Launches In Los Alamos
- Atkinson Receives Outstanding Student Award
- Quantum and Dirac Materials for Energy Applications Conference (QDM - 15)
- Upcoming Discovery Day Event!
- USRC Presents at SC'14
- NMC Researchers collaborate on Computer Science Book.
- PRObE Wins Best Paper Award at Supercomputing 2014!