The New Mexico Consortium
The New Mexico Consortium (NMC) is an innovative effort to engage universities and industry in scientific research in the nation's interest and to increase the role of Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) in science, education and economic development. This non-profit corporation formed by the three New Mexico universities focuses on facilitating collaborations at the Laboratory interface.
Events and News
- Udall to Present NMC Outstanding Achievement Awards
- Information Day, Nov. 19, 2013
- NMC Announces NSF Support for Aurorasaurus Project
- PRObE Featured in Television Science Series
- NMC's new Biolab building wins ENR Southwest's Best Project Merit Award
- New Mexico Consortium works toward food and energy security
- NMC Executive Director Dunked for STEM Education
- Safety Incident Report: Retaining Wall Failure at Biolab
Platymons (unicellular algae) swimming in water (20x magnification). Video by Dr. Sathish Rajamani.