The New Mexico Consortium
The New Mexico Consortium (NMC) is an innovative effort to engage universities and industry in scientific research in the nation's interest and to increase the role of Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) in science, education and economic development. This non-profit corporation formed by the three New Mexico universities focuses on facilitating collaborations at the Laboratory interface.
Events and News
- Dr. Barry Interviewed by Department of Energy
- Los Alamos Technology to Help Disease Diagnosis
- Intoxicating Research - Healthy Beer!
- NMC Meets Job Creation Goals on LEDA Grant
- Katharine Chartrand to Leave New Mexico Consortium in July
- NMC Affliliate Gnanakaren Publishes in Biophysical Journal
- NMC's UbiQD received LANL Venture Acceleration Fund Award
- NMC's Sowmya Subramanian Wins Award